After a long night, I got to thinking about the things I have come to rely on now that I am a mom. Things that a mostly didn’t even know existed before kids.
Here are my 10 Motherhood Must Have’s in no particular order.
Coffee and Wine. I originally didn’t even have these on my list because I figure it’s just assumed. But we know what happens when we assume. And for all y’all tisk tisking me, I know I could use exercise and yoga to get the same results but you go and tell the little ones mommy needs more time. That’s what I thought.
- Crock Pot. I not only use, but abuse my crock pot. I fire it up at least 3 times a week. Evening time is hectic enough without trying to put together dinner.
- Lounge Pants. I honestly don’t remember life before my velour comfy pants. I have a different color for every day of the week, if I remember to put on clean ones.
- White Trash Shower. Deodorant, mouthwash, perfume and go.
- Pony Tail Holders. If I don’t have time to shower, chances are I’m not doing my hair either.
- Diapers.com. This guy is a genius. I just click and order, then it arrives on my doorstep with free shipping two days later. I don’t even have to feel guilty about being in lounge pants.
- Crazy Glue. Evidently I am the fixer of all things broken. It’s quick and works…most of the time.
- Griddle. Bubba wants his pancake. He wants it every morning and he wants it now.
- Blender. Bubba won’t eat vegetables. Unless I puree them and hide them in smoothies. The things I do in the name of nutrition.
- Texting. It’s my link to the outside world. I can carry on an adult conversation of sorts even when the baby is screaming and Bubba is demanding his pancake.
Copyright Motherhood My Way 2012